photo headerwords_zpsfbc9be37.png
PROFILE PICTURE

BUTTON/SHORTCUT
HOME            PORTFOLIO            CONTACT

7/16/15

MUA


Majority of my career has been in retail cosmetics. Although I had previously performed many makeovers, I didn't realize how much I enjoy makeup artistry until doing makeup for a few photoshoots. 

While in Dallas, my friend pursued photography for modeling agencies. While getting more into it, he asked if we could collaborate. Below are some of my favorite photos from the shoots (I worked with hair on all of these assignments as well).

 



I see makeup as a tool to enhance what is already there, not to cover it up. I enjoyed receiving creative direction from the photographer, and being able to add my own esthetic to each look. It was satisfying to help bring the photographer's vision to life.

View more of Andrew's photographs here: Andrew Arceri



No comments:

Post a Comment